Do I have to be a member of FLC to be part of Serve Day?
• No, you do not; however, if your church is having a serve day, we encourage you to partner with them.
How can I be part of Serve Day?
• Click on a Project Button above.
Can my children volunteer with me?
• We would love your children to serve. Please check if the project allows their age group. (Block Party, Nursing Home, Lawn care, Women’s & Children’s Hospital)
Can I volunteer for more than one project?
• Yes; however, complete your first commitment before joining another project.
Can I meet the team at the location for the project I signed up for?
• No, due to security and parking, this is not allowed.
If my project continues through lunch time will food be provided?
• Yes (We will provided a brown bag lunch. Ex: sandwich, chips, cookie, and drink)
Will I need to bring supplies for the project?
• Project supplies depend on the project. The Team Leader will contact you (Ex: Lawncare: Yes, bring your own equipment and supplies. Painting, Cooking, Block Party: No personal supplies are needed; we will provide everything needed.)