WHEN IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER MY CHILD FOR KIDS CAMP?
- The last day to register your child is Sunday, May 13th unless capacity is reached first.
HOW OLD DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BE TO ATTEND KIDS CAMP?
CAN MY CHILD BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS A FRIEND?
WHAT DO I DO AT CHECK-IN WHEN I ARRIVE WITH MY CHILD?
- We will begin checking children in promptly at 8:00 AM EACH DAY. You will then take your child to their designated classroom and meet your child’s group leader each day. It is not necessary to bring your online confirmation form with you.
CAN MY CHILD JUST MEET ME OUTSIDE AT THE END OF THE DAY?
NO. You must come pick your child up in their classroom at 3:30 PM each day. You must present your driver's license to the team leader. If you have designated someone else to pick up your child, you need to fill out proper information during online registration. They will also need to show their driver's license upon picking up a child.
WILL LUNCH OR SNACKS BE SERVED DURING KIDS CAMP?
- YES! Snacks and lunch will be served each day. We are a nut free campus. If your child has a food allergy, please make sure to fill out proper information during online registration.
IS CHILDCARE PROVIDED BEFORE OR AFTER CAMP?
- NO. Childcare is not provided. You must pick-up and drop-off your child at the designated times.
WHAT SHOULD MY CHILD WEAR TO CAMP?
- Kids should wear comfortable clothes each day. On water days, your child should WEAR (emphasize wear) appropriate water wear such as a dark shirt and shorts Girls may wear swimsuits, but it must be worn under their clothes at all times. Be sure to send a towel with your child. NOTE: There will be no changing of clothes on campus before or after the water activities. Kid's will be dry upon pick-up.
DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BRING ANYTHING TO CAMP?
- Your child will only need to bring a towel and sunscreen on Tuesday and Wednesday for water day. Snacks, crafts, and lunch is provided and covered in the $10 cost.
IS THE CAMP TSHIRT INCLUDED IN MY COST?
- No. Shirts are purchased separately during online registration or during church services by Sunday, May 13th. Anyone, child or adult, can purchase a t-shirt.
WHEN CAN I PICK-UP MY CHILD'S CAMP SHIRT?
- You can pick up t-shirts before or after service times beginning June 10th ending June 20th.
ARE REFUNDS AVAILABLE?
- No, refunds are not available.
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
- Every volunteer must be a Family Life Church member, and pre-approve by our Family Life Church staff. Student helpers must be 13 years or older to be eligible to serve. All volunteers are required to go through an application orientation, background check, and training. If you would like to be a part of the Kids Camp Team, please call the church office at 337-988-0030.